Bursting with curiosity and braveness
Eager to start from scratch and create something new
Enthusiastic about social innovation and social investment
Excited to try new ways of solving social problems
from the bottom of your heart
Together with you, we believe:
Hard and steady work makes dream come true.
Curiosity inspires creation,
while fun and optimism fuel success.
Problem solvers deserve the highest level of honor.
We’ll help you amplify your social impact.
We’ll explore your potential towards a:
Professional Foundation Manager
Creative Communicator and Fundraiser.
Or we’ll customize a brand-new profession specialty with you, and for you.
1. Maintain the relationship with project partners. Communicate with relevant personnel includeing education authorities, researchers, trainers, teachers in University, kindergartens, etc.
2. Participate in the designing and implementing of plans in county or province. Organize and coordinate the program of training and guidance. Ensure the project is implemented smoothly and timely.
3. Collect relevant information about project including pre-school education, project Park, teaching activities, pre-school education data related to projects, project feedback, big event, etc.
4. Complete project report and related documents of project execution on time;
5. To be responsible for the financial budget and reimbursement in the county.
1. Love children and be enthusiastic about education;
2. Bachelor degree or above. Major in pre-school education or education. Social work major is preferred;
3. More than two years of pre-school education or project work experience (not essential, if you like learning, we can also help you to improve yourself ).
4. Good communication and coordination skills, data and demand analysis skills, writing skills;
5. Open minded, willing to accept uncertainty and challenge, learn continuously
6. Be able to adapt to travel to rural areas frequently.
Key duties include:
1. Trace and Research on Global Social Innovation Courses.
2. Create products of curriculum and develop implementation plans.
3. Organize and manage the progress of R&D.
4. Carry out training for teachers and begin pilot project in university.
5. Establish mechanism of feedback and evaluation. Make plans of upgrading products.
1.Agree on the mission of Leping and the understand the significance of social innovation education.
2. 1-3 years working experience in developing educational products and designing learning experience is preferred.
3. Write product planning and execution plans independently.
4. The ability to cross-sector collaboration and project management
5. Fast learning.
1. Grow B Corp Community by sharing the B Corp’s mission, which is using business as a force for good and redefine success in business.
2. Develop a trust relationship with key stakeholders of B Corp Community including Certified B Corps, potential B Corps, B Generation, investors, NGOs/foundations, academics/scholars, students, and individuals who wants to be the change.
3.Acquire a thorough understanding of the B Corp Community’s needs and wants to mobilize the right resources in aiding to achieve mutual objectives.
4. Serve as the liaison of communication between B Corp Community and members of B Corps China team.
5. Play an integral part in generating new resources and expanding network that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
6. Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
7. Plan and execute strategic communications, including BIA Workshop and B Generation follow-ups, community events and more.
1. Mission-driven mindset
2.Passionate about building a career in solving world's most challenging social and environmental issues using business
3. BSc/BA in business administration, sales, public policy or relevant field
4. 1+ years of professional work experience (preferably in community development, sales and marketing, BD, and key account manager)
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
6. Excellent organizational skills
8. Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
9. Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
10. Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Key duties include:
You should collaborate with consultants and be responsible for the organization of relevant activities especially the “Le Jian Dao” program.
1. You should agree on Leping's Idea.
2. You should have better learning ability.
3. You should be keen on writing and diligent in research.
4.It is better for you to have rich resource in media and welfare.
5. You should be willing to create a new type of public welfare media and dare to try new things.
6. You should have excellent English written ability
Key duties include:
1. Responsible for assisting the preparation, translation, collation, distribution and filing of relevant documents of the Council;
2. To assist in the construction and updating of the management system of the Board;
3. To assist in the organization, coordination, preparation and documentation of the annual periodic meetings of the Council and the regular/temporary meetings of the Committees;
4. Assist the Council in regular reporting and communication, including monthly reports and non-periodic reports;
5. Responsible for the daily liaison of the Council and coordination with various departments;
6. Responsible for updating, summarizing and sorting out the information of directors;
7. Responsible for assisting the Council in its governing services and care;
8. Cooperate with the Agency in completing the information compliance requirements of the Board; the scope of your work is not limited to the record and annual inspections;
9. Complete other works assigned by the manager of the department.
• Bachelor degree or above, major in management or language is preferred;
• Strong literacy and communication skills;
• Be patient, organized, positive and
Please email us your cover letter and bilingual resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to fill out the subject line as: “Leping + Position + Name + How you hear from us”.
We will contact you within 30 days upon receiving your email. If you haven’t heard from us in 30 days, please consider other opportunities.