Bursting with curiosity and braveness
Eager to start from scratch and create something new
Enthusiastic about social innovation and social investment
Excited to try new ways of solving social problems
from the bottom of your heart
Together with you, we believe:
Hard and steady work makes dream come true.
Curiosity inspires creation,
while fun and optimism fuel success.
Problem solvers deserve the highest level of honor.
We’ll help you amplify your social impact.
We’ll explore your potential towards a:
Professional Foundation Manager
Creative Communicator and Fundraiser.
Or we’ll customize a brand-new profession specialty with you, and for you.<p><br></p>
Talent Acquisition Manager
Summary: The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for quality execution of Leping’s talent acquisition process. He/She will report to Assistant Secretary-General.
1.Develop and execute effective recruitment plans in combination with Leping’s recruitment needs, and responsible for the achievement of Leping’s recruitment goals.
2.Responsible for the design and construction of Leping’s recruitment process, to improve the efficiency of recruiting activities;
3.Responsible for the timely review and evaluation of Leping’s recruitment performance, and proposing improvement suggestions.
4.Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of Leping’s own talent pool and talents selection mechanisms;
5.Opportunities to participate in more HR modules.
1.More than three years of recruiting experience, with experience in head-hunting is preferred;
2.Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Good communication and coordination skills. Quick learning ability and compression ability;
3.Sensitive interpersonal radar. Self-motivated, and have a continuous enthusiasm on recruitment activities.
New Media Marketing Officer
Summary: The New Media Marketing Officer will be responsible for developing and managing Leping’s We Media accounts (i.e. Weibo, WeChat and LinkedIn) and official website, and will come up with and execute effective and innovative marketing plans. He/She will report to Assistant Secretary-General.
1. Managing Leping’s official website and other social media channels.
2. Developing creative marketing proposals for brand communication that are in accordance with Leping’s development strategies. Using new media as a strategy for effective brand placement.
3. Developing and integrating new media resources, expanding social media brand cooperation opportunities.
4. Other duties as assigned.
1. Identify with Leping's value.
2. Bachelor's Degree required, preferably with one to two years' experience in social media, PR, marketing, brand communication, etc.
3. Passionate with internet, have a good reading habit and master the first-hand hot spots.
4. Have a sense of aesthetics，preferably with a certain picture processing skill.
5. Good at topic selecting. Have a logic mind as well as a strong learning ability and imagination.
6. Fluent in spoken and written English (up to 50% of daily use).
Market Operations Manager
Summary: The position is responsible for working with universities or relevant educational departments to promote and deliver the curriculum products and to provide feedback to the product team on a regular basis. At the same time, the position is responsible for building college teachers community through online and offline activities, to support teachers on community learning and curriculum research. This position reports to program manager.
1. To develop cooperation with colleges and universities, teachers/professors, to expand the channels for curriculum product
2. Track the course content and the implementation of curriculum product, get feedback regularly, and make suggestions for improvement
3. Regular online and offline activities, to build the cross-disciplinary university teachers community with strong coherence
4. Find strategic partners to tap the scale of social innovation curriculum in colleges and universities
5. To control the progress of market operations, assign and monitor team’s work
6. Based on university professor’s academic interest, develop in-depth cooperation with professors on curriculum & case research and other knowledge co-production
1. 1 - 3 years in market development, community operations, business development work / internship experience
2. Result-oriented, strong executions
3. Strong influential communication skills
4. Be quick to learn, understand and summarize
5. Have a strong sensitivity to needs and opportunities
6. Love the uncertainty and the entrepreneurial spirit to explore the trial and error
Business Development Specialist
Summary: The position is responsible for working closely with the product and market operations team to identify business bottlenecks and opportunities; assisting program manager to develop overseas university / research organization resources, to complement and develop business through international cooperation, and coordinating internal teams to execute exploratory business. This position reports to program manager.
1. Assist program manager to establish knowledge and resource hubs in universities around the world
2. Explore strategic cooperation with overseas universities, research institutions and scholars to promote business development
3. Assist the program manager to engage strategic donor and raise funds
4. Implement and follow up with relevant execution of cooperation and communicate with external partners on a regular basis
5. For exploratory new business, coordinate the project-based team across the department to perform the trial
6. Regularly review business development progress with the program manager, to analyze the feasibility of new business, adjust the program development strategy and direction
1. 1 - 3 years in the start-up business, management consulting, business development work / internship experience
2. Strong strategic thinking ability
3. Strong cross-cultural international communication and negotiation skills
4. Understand innovation, love the entrepreneurial spirit to explore the forefront of business
5. Have a high degree of sensitivity to the opportunity, and willing to make it happen
6. Be quick to learn, understand and summarize
Curriculum Product Manager
Summary: The position is responsible for the planning, implementation and management of the product: concept designing, development testing, and actively promoting product iteration for college students. Internally, assist the program manager to adjust the product development strategy, work with the BD team to develop the product line, and cooperate with the market operations team to analyze the market needs. This position reports to program manager.
1. Study the trend of social innovation curriculum at home and abroad, carry out the planning of curriculum product concept, service process and selling point
2. Design curriculum and organize team and resources to plan and implement specific programs
3. Assist market operations to introduce products to colleges and universities, guide and obtain user needs on a regularly basis
4. Develop product iteration plan, follow up product development cycle, quality and schedule, and promote product testing
5. Discuss regularly with the business development team on development strategies, bottlenecks and corresponding business development direction
6. Set the product development plans and indicators, and regularly review and adjust the product strategy with program manager
1. 1 - 3 years of education products development, learning experience design, project management work / internship experience
2. Independently write product process, user stories and product requirements documents (PRD)
3. Have the product management and planning capabilities, understand product development process, proficient at user experience
4. Sensitive to operational data, good at analyzing and finding new needs and requirements
5. Strong communication and project coordination skills, good at cross-team collaboration
6. Be quick to learn, understand and summarize
Please email us your cover letter and bilingual resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to fill out the subject line as: “Leping + Position + Name + How you hear from us”.
We will contact you within 30 days upon receiving your email. If you haven’t heard from us in 30 days, please consider other opportunities.